We’re seeing patients in person...
Health issues don’t take a break during a shutdown, so we’re here in the office to serve you. We're taking extra measures to make the office a safe environment for everyone. Check out the video to learn just a few of the things that will be different on your next visit.
Here’s a brief summary of our safety procedures:
- Staff will be wearing masks, and we request that you wear one too. The treatments that we offer mean that we will be in your personal space and not six feet away, so masks will serve us all during your session.
- To keep the number of people in the office at one time to a minimum, please leave non-essential guests at home or in the car.
- When you arrive, wait in your car. Text us to let us know you are here. We’ll text back when we’re ready for you to come in.
- When you enter, we’ll check your temperature and direct you to the bathroom to wash your hands.
- If you have a valid credit card in the Jane App system, we can offer a touchless check out.
- We’ve added extra time between each appointment to thoroughly clean each room before you enter.